Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vintage E-Session/Hope and Nick

Today a dream of mine came true! A vintage session...this has been in my head all my life and to meet a couple who has the same vision is truly destiny!







9 comments:

Hope April 11, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

We absolutley LOVE them! You are amazing, Lori!!

Megan April 11, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

These are really good and they do have that vintage look.... so cute... Lori you did an amazing job!

Anonymous April 12, 2010 at 5:35 AM  

You guys look stunning. Wow!!!!!

Joey April 12, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Cute! love them!

Elizabeth Damons April 12, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Beautiful, Nick and Hope!! I love the vintage idea :D

Aunt Jenny April 12, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

These are amazing Hope and Nick!!! Lori Ann, fantastic job!!! :)

Linda April 12, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

Absolutely love these pictures. You look great together.

Anonymous April 13, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Amazing photos....Look great! Love them... Hope and Nick. Lori...You did a fantastic job...Love it! Aunt Kathy

Melanie Lyons April 17, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Nick and Hope, these pictures are amazing. The look fits the two of you so well! You two are truly a beautiful couple. Mel

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP