Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

E-Session/Annie and Braiden

What a lovely Easter afternoon we had for Annie and Braidens E-Session! We had so much fun!













3 comments:

Anonymous April 9, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

I have a beautiful daughter. My future son-in-law is not bad looking, either. Love Dad

amy April 9, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple!

Deborah April 10, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

These are just beautiful. Made me cry!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP