Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Genesis/College Graduation Session

Genesis is graduating from TSU and to celebrate she wanted a photosesson to incorporate her love for golf, her new puppy Prince and her cap and gown, She is a beautiful woman and her images certainly reflect that! CONGRATS and I know your new life will be wonderful!





4 comments:

Genesis F. April 25, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

Love them!!! You were such a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with you in the future!!

Anonymous April 25, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

ohh my Genesis! you are so beautiful! absolutly love the pics girl!! love you sis!



xoxo's *krista*

Brienne Thomas April 25, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Genesis you are a beautiful woman and I am so proud of you. You have accomplished such a wonderful thing in life and I wish you nothing but happiness and success. Good luck in life and remember the little people when you hit it big :-) Love ya.

Brittney Smith April 26, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Gen Gen...your pictures are beautiful...you have become one of my best friends. I wish you well and I know you will be successful in everything you do. Keep God first and he will guide your path!

I love you Bestie!!!

Love, Brittney Smith

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP