Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Quick recap of my Easter Weekend! FUN FUN!

This past weekend was SUPER busy for me and FUN!! Just a quick Sneak Peek of my FOUR..yes FOUR E-Sessions from the weekend! Thanks guys you were ALL a blast!

Annie and Braiden
Shaylyn and Travis/Kevin same diff :-) Just kidding guys!
Kelly and Gerald
Jonna and Brandon

1 comments:

Joey April 5, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Love the picture of Kelly & Gerald! Fun idea! Can't wait to see more!
(boy you are a busy lady!)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP