Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Lovely Indian Reception!

I had the honor of 2nd shooting with a fellow photographer at a LARGE reception honoring a very special couple. Imagine this....he proposed in front of the Eiffel Tower, they had their Engagement Celebration in New York, got married on a beach in Thailand (with elephants) and finally celebrated their reception here in Nashville. They both have family in New York, Thailand and Nashville so they were able to share it with all of them. It was very refreshing to experience a new culture in the celebration of marriage. These guys were a BLAST. Talk about tearing it up on the dance floor!! I have never been to a reception where EVERYONE danced...everyone..to Lady Gaga!! YES!!

Her dress was so beautiful!!
This was a small cake, they had enough cake and food to feed all 500 guests!
The wedding party even did a few skits to entertain them.
The skits were so funny!!
Love the details....

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP