Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Getting the land ready for crops...

This is my VERY first attempt at HDR! It's so funny because being a newbie to HDR I never thought about it at the moment but as I was composing this shot I thought that the cows were so vital to the scenery...but DUH they were MOVING!! Not a good thing when using HDR. So if you click on the pick you can see some interesting ghost cow in the foreground!! I need to work on it!! But I am pretty proud of my first attempt..I love how it brought out the clouds.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP