Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Country Photos

On our drive through Williamson County we came accross Leipers Fork which we had never been to. It is such a cute quaint little town. We stopped to and visited the antique shops and had some YUMMY BBQ!




I can't resist telling my husband to get a shot of me! I like being in front of the camera as well as behind it!!





0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP