Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Photo Contest...Subject "Things on a Fencepost"

There is a photo contest I am considering entering and one of the categories is "Things on a fencepost". As we were on our way to Williamson County for a tour of farmlands....one of our many weekend road trips...I came accross this old wagon wheel on a fencepost. This is actually a house located about 2 blocks from Green Hills Mall...I made a "U-ey"...parked illegally and stood in the middle of the road dodging cars to get this shot!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP