Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Still Hollow Falls

Well another weekend road trip led us to Still Hollow Falls in Maury county just past Columbia Tn. It was a short hike and the falls were worth the 1 1/2 hour drive..plus something to do on an overcast breezy day. We had a good time..
Here is a picture my husband took of me as I was composing for the shot following this one...




Another picture my husband got of me composing for the shot following as well...



Here is Drew and I posing with the "Stay Off the Rocks" sign...Yeah we didn't! We hiked up behind the falls...it was AWESOME!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP