Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Josh (my son) is Graduating!!! OMG!

I can’t even imagine that Josh is graduating high school! I can never explain what I am feeling. A million things! I made up these announcements for him this weekend! The big day is Wednesday night! It’s going to be AWESOME!

1 comments:

Anonymous May 31, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

You did a great job with the invites. Shelly

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP