Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Creative Imagery/Visual Director:Lori/Awesome Model:Beth

What a way to end the week! This session is why I LOVE photography! To have the opportunity to have a vision in my head and see it come to life in photographs is truly a blessing. Creative imagery is what I live for. Despite any negative energy thrown my way from..well you know who you are.....It makes me stronger! "Do unto others..." Saying it is one thing...doing it is another. To those who support me..ENJOY these images!










1 comments:

Anonymous May 10, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

These are amazing, Lori! I love them!!

-Hope

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP