Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Day After Sneak Peek/Jamie and Tim

Due to CRAZY weather this is technically a 2 day after sneak peek! My power was out most of the weekend and I am just now fully operational again (fingers crossed). Even though it was the beginning of a record breaking rain we had a BLAST!









YES we are in the restroom! There were two tornado warnings during the reception
with sirens and all so we piled all of the guests into several restrooms and closets just to be safe!
We still partied and had so much fun!


1 comments:

Anonymous May 8, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

Love the pics Lori!! Thanks for being so great through all the craziness!!
-Jamie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP