Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Adam's "not-so" Sneak Peek

I looove a guy who "works it" for the camera! I was COMPLETELY suprised to find Adam was not camera shy! Guys are usually so blah about getting their picture taken and are usually drug to the shoot by a loving wife/girlfriend....
The camera LOVES Adam! And so do I!!! I really like the way these images turned out! He should be a country star!! I am not sure if I can choose my faves for my usual sneak peek because I LOVE THEM ALL!!





0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP