Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Kelly and Nathan Sneak Peek




Kelly got ready in her grandmothers room and it was such a nostalgic environment. Her belongings adorned the room.








Kelly and Nathan had a nontraditional wedding which was a refreshing change for me as a wedding photographer. They opted to see each other prior to the ceremony. This gave me an opportunity to capture a "First Look". Below you will see Kelly about to see Nathan for the first time and the picture beside her is the priceless smile as he saw Kelly for the first time. She was soooo beautiful and his smile exudes his love for her!



Their first embrace!!

2 comments:

Kelly Tinnin December 29, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Lori, these are AMAZING! This sneak peek was such a tease. Can't wait to see the rest.

Kelly

Anonymous January 12, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

POSTCARD PERFECT!!! You portfolio is Amazing.

Angie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP