Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Jennifer Sneak Peek

I just LOOOVE being able to explore a new creative side of myself! Meeting new people and having a unique shoot is so special! I truly believe people "create" their own shoot in a special way. I just get a "feel" from people and let the shoot flow and things just fall into place. This shoot was so much fun. Awesome location, perfect weather, great clients! Jennifer wanted nice tight headshots and this one is by far one of my faves so I wanted to share this exclusive sneak peek!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP