Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Michael and Michelle Engagement Sneak Peek!

I had the most AMAZING time with this couple! They are soooo nice! Michelle was so into it and that makes my job so much easier! I know she is going crazy wanting to see her images. This is one of my first pics and very favorites and have decided to share this with her. Be patient Michelle...more to come soon!!


OK OK so I can't stand it...here's another AMAZING shot!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP