Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Yes, more of Emily and Jerrod

I can't help but post more, this couple was so much fun and as seen below we had a BEAUTIFUL day for a wedding! Blue skies and warm temps..perfect!
Jerrods ring had a special inscription, I borrowed the rings while they sat for dinner and went off to get my shots. As I set up the rings I noticed the inscription, It reads "Me love you long time!" so there I am laughing by myself. I love this couple!! 
Special thanks to my 2nd shooter You Rock!
Her hair looked so pretty and that hair embellishment is georgeous!
I love the shadowing on the cake in this image....
I love the look on the flower girls face inthis one, she was so shy....CUTE!  

1 comments:

Being the Roberts May 12, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

LOVE the photos. This was such a fun wedding. It was great working wit you. Can't wait to see more. Events by Elaine

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP