Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mandi and Joseph

I love this extreme vintage grungy look of the dress. Makes me miss film....

2 comments:

Anonymous March 25, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

Hey Lori, Where was Mandi and Joseph's wedding at?

Lori Quarles March 25, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

They had a lovely Wedding Day at The Pick Inn in Gallatin, Tn. It was a great location as it had a cabin for the family to stay in, the gazebo on the grounds as well as the large covered Paviliion. It's great to have everthing in one place! It was beautiful as well!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP