Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Urban Photo Session

These are a few test shots of my son Drew out on an "Urban" Photoshoot.He was very reluctant! As you can see...his ENTHUSIASM shines through in the photos. He gets really sick of "Hey stand over there so I can see how this will look"....Oh and check out how i couldn't even get him to take off the ipod! Darn teenagers!



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP