Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

{nashville wedding photography} vintage wedding details/britt + rett

Brittney and Rett had a lovely vintage styled wedding reception at The McGavock-Stillwell Mansion in Franklin.
Here are some of the amazing details...

Brittney LOVES books!! I thought it would be lovely to have her dress in the library for a few images to capture how amazing this dress was. Beautiful beading adorned the entire dress!



This was her mothers necklace from the day she was married :)



Brittneys friend made this Etsy inspired hanger...love!!!



she wore these cute purple flats...gotta love a girl who rocks flats!




aaaaahhhh old books..need I say more!














now..onto some of the outdoor amazingness...





handmade flowers :) gotta love a diy girl













stay tuned for more :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP