Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Monday, November 15, 2010

{nashville urban senior session} Anna 2011











Anna brought along two friends to share in her fun!!



3 comments:

Joshua Gull November 15, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Great session Lori! That yellow wall shot is hot like fire!

Unknown November 17, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Wow....that's my daughter all grown up....you did great Lori.... I can't believe she is on her way to college next year...

Anonymous November 18, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Anna, I was there the day you were born, wow, you are beautiful, love the pictures, love your style, and to the photographer,,great shots of a beautiful girl who is all grown up in pictures..love these..

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP