Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

{nashville wedding photography} Stephanie and Evan Wedding at The Hermitage Home of Andrew Jackson Part I

YIKES! What a fun filled wedding this was! Amazing couple! This one will have to come in many parts! It was an incredible location..whoa..I mean WHOA!










These guys were SOOO much fun!! They had no idea I could take what they were giving! Especially YOU Ryan!! ;-)

This may be one of my ALL time favorites!! I saw these 2 trees and about had a heart attack!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 4, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

These photos look wonderful. Looking forward to seeing more!

~B. Seed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP