Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

{Personal} Things I love Thursday!

I love...
when my second shooter catches a shot of me being "stealth" at a wedding! Hiding behind the column :-) LOL

3 comments:

Unknown July 15, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

What a great shot!

KSummersPhotography July 15, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Cute! I'm impressed that you can wear a dress while shooting a wedding! I can't do that!! LOL

Aly-Rae July 21, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Was a fun night girl....call me anytime and we'll do it again. Thanks for the honor of asking me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP