Natural Light Wedding Photography

I am a Nashville Wedding Photographer specializing in Natural Light. Weddings and Engagements are truly my passion.
I strive to capture Natural and Organic portraiture that couples can treasure for a lifetime.

This is where I keep my most recent work updated. Feel free to visit daily to see what I have been up to.

Look around and enjoy!!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall photoshoot in the park!!

I recently had a Fall photoshoot with a lovely little girl named "Grace". We took some posed fall portraits then afterwards i got some nice candids of her in the park.

She loved the camera and posed for me each time she saw me pointing the camera in her direction...She was so much fun to shoot!!




Thanks for a lovely day Grace!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP